Locations | Contact Us
HUD Notice H 2012-6 DUNS Number Requirement

Friday, April 27, 2012

HUD released notice H 2012-6 on April 25, 2012.  This notice requires Owners with Project-Based Section 8 Rental Assistance Contracts or Section 202 or 811 Project Rental Assistance Contracts or Rental Assistance Payments or Rent Supplement Contracts to Obtain Dun and Bradstreet Number System (DUNS) Numbers and to register in the Central Contractor Registration (CCR). 

Covered entities must obtain a DUNS number and have an active, valid registration in CCR within 60 days of the publication date of this Notice (6/24/2012) and must submit the attached certification to their local HUD office to demonstrate compliance with the requirements of this Notice.

For complete information, including how to obtain a DUNS number,
read the complete notice H 2012-6.  

CGI • 100 Great Oaks Blvd. • Suite 120 • Albany • New York • 12203 • Tel (518) 218-7700 • Fax (518) 218-7800 Contact Center • 1 (866) 641-7901
Legal restrictions and terms of use applicable to this site Privacy.